I'm excited to finally share some photos of my bedroom re-do! Elise, my lovely sister-in-law (and longtime friend!), was nice enough to take some photos when she was visiting this past week. (Thanks again, E!)
So without further ado, here's a peak of the space:
The room is mostly done, with the exception of a new overhead light fixture (it's a pretty sweet DIY that will be on the blog when I finish!) and different pillows for the bed... I ordered these Safavieh chevron pillows on sale about a month ago that ended up being backordered until April - bummer.
Anyway, I'm happy with how everything turned out! My hope was to create a soothing room on a fairly limited budget, and I think the shades of grey & blue create a calming vibe, while the ability to re-use most of my old furniture & decorate with a lot of handmade art, kept purchases to a minimum.
Here's a short list of the main items:
- RUG: Grey Striped Olin, Crate&Barrel
- HEADBOARD: Upholstered Velvet Pewter Nailhead, Wayfair
- BEDDING: Sea Spray Pintuck Duvet Cover, West Elm
- FLOORLAMP: Brass Vintage Floor Lamp, Urban Outfitters
- NIGHTSTAND: Ikea Rast hack, tutorial here
- SUNBURST MIRROR: tutorial here
- ART: CA string art tutorial here, and gold wall art tutorial here
Happy Hump Day!